San Diego Plumbing Services
Your Reliable San Diego County Plumbers
Plumbing problems can range from minor inconveniences to major catastrophes that halt your entire day. Whether you’re dealing with a leaking pipe, clogged drain, or faulty water heater, it’s important to have a reliable team of plumbers on hand for any issues that arise.
At THA Heating, Air, & Plumbing Inc., we understand the importance of having experienced and professional technicians available when you need them most. With more than 30 years of experience helping both homes and businesses in San Diego County, our family-owned company is here to help with all your plumbing needs. We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) so you can trust us for quality service every time.
Our plumbing services range from simple repairs and maintenance to complex installations. We are available 24/7 for emergencies, so you can count on us no matter what time of day it is. Our technicians are all knowledgeable and certified professionals with experience in the industry, making us the perfect choice when it comes to keeping your home or business running smoothly.
When you need reliable plumbing services in San Diego County, call THA Heating, Air, & Plumbing Inc. today for a free estimate! You can reach us at (858) 648-5090, or submit an online form to get started. Se habla español con gusto!
Our Plumbing Services
Plumbing systems can be complex and intimidating, but don't worry! At THA Heating, Air, & Plumbing Inc. our specialists are experienced in handling even the toughest plumbing jobs. We provide a wide range of services to meet your needs and make sure you get quality repairs and installations that last.
Common services we provide are:
- Drains: Our experts will help clear any clogged or slow-draining pipes quickly so you can go back to using your sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets without issue.
- Water heaters: Whether it’s installation or repair work for gas or electric water heaters, our team is here to help you with all your hot water needs.
- Emergency plumbing: When something goes wrong at an inconvenient time - like a burst pipe in the middle of the night - our emergency plumbing service will be there for you when you need us most.
- Water lines: From installing new water lines for additions on homes to relining existing piping systems due to corrosion issues, we have all your underground plumbing covered as well.
- Fixtures: Upgrading or replacing fixtures such as faucets, toilets, and shower heads is no problem for our team.
Signs Your Plumbing Needs Professional Attention
We often don't think about our plumbing until something goes wrong - and by then, it's usually too late. But if you catch problems early on, they can be fixed without requiring major repairs or replacement. While some issues can be obvious, others are not as easily noticed.
Here are some signs that your plumbing needs professional attention:
- Decrease in water pressure: A decrease in water pressure can be a result of hard water, sediment buildup, or corrosion inside pipes. A professional plumber will be able to diagnose the issue and recommend an effective solution.
- Leaky faucets or pipes: Not only is it annoying to have dripping faucets and pipes, but they can also lead to higher water bills if not addressed promptly. Have a plumbing technician inspect for other underlying issues that could cause leaking.
- Unusual colors or odors from drains: If you notice any strange colors or odors coming from your drains, this could indicate a bigger problem within the plumbing system such as backed-up sewage lines. Contact a plumber right away so that proper repairs can be made before further damage occurs.
- Clogged drains: When you find yourself with clogged toilets and drains on more than one occasion, it's time to call in a professional plumber who knows how to handle complex blockages deep down in the plumbing system.
- Slow drainage: If you notice drainage slowing over time despite using products like drain cleaners annually, have an expert assess what’s causing the slow draining issue before it becomes unmanageable.
Get a free estimate today by calling (858) 648-5090 or completing our online form.
- Water Heaters
- Emergency Plumbing
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Drain Installation
- Commercial Plumbing
- Slab Leaks
- Drain Cleaning
- Piping & Repiping
- Grease Traps
- Septic Tanks
- Garbage Disposals
- Hydro Jetting
- Gas Line Plumbing
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Plumbing Repairs
- Plumbing Installation
- Pipe Repair
- Water Lines
If you’re experiencing plumbing issues, THA Heating, Air, & Plumbing, Inc. is here to help. We provide quality plumbing installations and repairs in San Diego and will make sure your plumbing system runs smoothly and efficiently.
We are available 24/7 for emergencies, so you can count on us no matter what time of day it is.
He was prompt, professional, friendly, and reasonable. She will definitely call this company for future help.- Tish Remsnyder
Very professional and nice, explained everything he was doing and possible outcomes. I would definitely use THA again, but hopefully my daughter won't flush any more toys down the toilet.- Brittini Boots
Great experience, I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional, knowledgeable plumbing service!- Monica Albrecht